In consideration of allergies it is important to note that wax melts release scent by evaporation of the fragrance oil, not chemical combustion as with a burning candle. No wax, ash, or soot is released into your home in any way.
Soy allergies are an immune response triggered by certain soy proteins, normally as a part of digestion.
Generally speaking, as long as soy (or parasoy) wax is not consumed, there should not be an allergic reaction.
While we are unaware of any serious threats to health or safety that our (or any) scented soy or para-soy wax melt products may cause for people with soy allergies, in all things, use only as directed and at your own risk.
While not an actual ingredient in our products, it is possible that some of the fragrance oils we use could contain enough of the natural plant oils from a specific nut to cause an adverse allergic reaction.
To be safe, we suggest avoiding those of our products with specific allergens in the scent notes. For example, if you're allergic to pecans, maybe don't risk it with Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.
If you need information about a specific allergy that is not listed here, please contact us at email@example.com